If you didn’t teach your children the process of making a decision when they were younger, it’s not too late. It’s better to teach them now before they leave home than their having to deal with unpleasant consequences as young adults. You may want to role play with them to teach them the process.
Last 5 Articles Added By Adina Soclof
- Good Parenting: You Can't Make Everything Fair For Your Kids - June 8th, 2014
- Lying Children: What You Need To Do To Encourage Honesty - May 10th, 2012
- Good Parenting: Learn Ways To Cope With Your Family's Bad Moods - April 30th, 2012
- Good Parenting: Stop Losing It With Your Kids - April 26th, 2012
- Empathy For Kids: Show Them You Understand - December 16th, 2011